- $230 per intake interview with a licensed provider
- $125 per intake interview with an unlicensed provider
- $150 per 50 minute individual therapy session with a licensed provider
- $185 per 50 minute couples/family therapy session
- $215 for a 90 minute EMDR session (available upon request)
- $75 per 50 minute session with an unlicensed provider
- $180 per hour of Psychological Evaluation
- $720 for Bariatric Evaluation – ( Includes: Intake, Testing, Results/Report )
- $720 for ADHD Evaluation – ( Includes: Intake, Testing, Results/Report )
- $100 per hour to complete forms
- $50 administration fee for medical records and $1.00 per page for copies
- $75 to reprint reports
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!